Scope of the Role:
Famalco is looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join its diversified and dynamic Group of Companies. The selected candidate will form part of a centralised team and will report to senior management.
- General book-keeping;
- VAT reporting;
- Liaising with banks, auditors and other service providers;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Ability to work independently and in a team- oriented environment;
- Assisting senior management with any ad-hoc requests.
Education & Experience:
- A degree or in the process of achieving a degree in business management with specialization in accountancy or ACCA qualification;
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, general IT and accounting packages;
- High level of organization and quick to adapt to company exigencies;
- Communication and people skills;
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Good time management skills;
- Fluency in written and oral English and Maltese languages;
- Able to work with deadlines.
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org