Scope of the Role:
The Accounts Clerk is responsible for providing accounting and clerical support including assistance to other Accounts Department personnel.
- Updating client accounting records;
- Supplier invoice entry;
- Processing and posting of payments;
- Supplier statement reconciliations;
- Other postings in the accounting system;
- General ‘Group’ office duties including filing;
- Bank Reconciliations;
- Assist the Accounts Department as needed;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- A minimum O-level standard of education preferably including Accounts.
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org