Scope of the role:
Century 21 is one of the world’s largest networks of estate agents, with around 10,000 offices and 130,000 sales professionals spanning 80 countries worldwide. At Century 21, we never compromise on our dedication for achieving the best results for our clients who buy and sell real estate. Our wealth of experience and customer-oriented service continually brings people back to Century 21.
With thousands of offices around the world, we’ve developed an unparalleled understanding on how people want to buy, sell and rent property. It’s our pleasure to share what we know and give you the best advice possible, while endeavoring to ensure the experience is nothing but exceptional.
We are looking for an ambitious Administration and Operations Specialist to provide both operational and administrative support through a wide array of initiatives. The ideal candidate must be a self-driven, eager to learn new things, grow professionally and personally.
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM TODAY!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ADMINISTRATION AND OPERATIONS SPECIALIST ON FULL TIME BASIS
IF YOU DREAM BIG, COME AND BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH US!
✓ We guarantee the highest commission rates on the island
✓ Unlimited income
✓ Fast moving career
✓ Flexible hours
✓ Inhouse regular training & mentoring
✓ Latest systems and technologies to work with
✓ A large clients and properties database at your disposal
✓ A fun and dynamic work environment
- Provide day-to-day administrative and operational support to the Property Professionals;
- Equip the new joiners with the knowledge, practical skills to carry out the day-to-day work-related tasks;
- Conduct operational audits and ensure processes are in compliance with corporate policy;
- Prepare all necessary reports that assist the CEO;
- Manages and monitors our CRM system which can help improve the efficiency of the business by reducing the turnaround time to deliver business;
- Conduct, research and create reports and/or presentations;
- Direct and manage corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures related to administrating all sales transactions;
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the CEO.
- Minimum Diploma in Management or equivalent;
- Good communication skills both in English and Maltese;
- Positive, can-do attitude and highly adaptable with a demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment;
- Computer skills: Must have good computer skills, be a quick learner, and be proficient with Microsoft Office.