Scope of the Role:
The Administration Clerk, is responsible for providing clerical support in order to ensure effective and efficient administrative operations.
- Perform a variety of routine clerical duties and responsibilities including record keeping and data inputting;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date office files and records for assigned areas;
- Provide general clerical support to your assigned business units;
- Perform related duties as required;
- Answering telephone calls.
- Pro-Active, Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative;
- Team Player;
- An O-level standard of education;
- Compiling, maintaining and updating company records;
- A good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel. An ECDL Core Qualification will be considered as an asset;
- Organised and Structured approached towards work;
- Effective written & communications skills;
- Maltese Speaking is a requirement.
Position offered on both Full Time and Part Time Basis.
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org