Scope of the Role:
The Administration Clerk, is responsible for providing clerical support in order to ensure effective and efficient administrative operations.
- Perform a variety of routine clerical duties and responsibilities including record keeping and data inputting.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date office files and records for assigned areas.
- Provide general clerical support to your assigned business units
- Perform related duties as required
- Answering telephone calls
- Pro-Active, Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Team Player
- An O-level standard of education
- Compiling, maintaining and updating company records
- A good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- An ECDL Core Qualification will be considered as an asset
- Organised and structured approached towards work
- Effective written & communications skills
- Maltese Speaking is a requirement
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: email@example.com