Scope of the Role:
The Administration Clerk is responsible for providing clerical support in order to ensure effective and efficient administrative operations.
- Perform a variety of routine clerical duties and responsibilities including record-keeping and data inputting;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date office files and records for assigned areas;
- Provide general clerical support to your assigned business units;
- Perform related duties as required;
- Answering telephone calls.
- Pro-active, self-motivated, and able to work on own initiative;
- Team player;
- An O-level standard of education;
- Compiling, maintaining, and updating company records;
- A good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- An ECDL core qualification will be considered an asset;
- Organized and structured approach toward work;
- Effective written & communications skills;
- Maltese speaking is a requirement.
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: email@example.com