Scope of the Role:
The company is a start-up operating in the import and distribution of building materials and paints. The company is looking for motivated, proactive and hands-on individuals that may develop the business further by building a client list, developing sales leads and forging customer relationships. To sell building materials and similar products and manage the company’s sales necessities.
- To represent the company with a comprehensive knowledge of the products the company offers;
- To create and develop business and sales strategies to stimulate growth;
- To maximise the sales performance and also commit to customer service by building strong and long-term relationships;
- To meet monthly targets set by the company’s management;
- To support, lead and mentor sales personnel in achieving sales outcomes;
- To analyse marketing trends for own products and services;
- Adjust sales techniques targets as required by market;
- To perform ongoing insightful and competitive market research.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience as a proactive team player;
- Must possess strong planning skills with ability to analyse trends and determine corrective actions;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Ability to implement projects under pressure;
- Able to use Microsoft Office software programs;
- Experience within the Building/D.I.Y/Ironmongery Industry will be considered a strong plus.
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org