Scope of the Role:
A Content Writer is a creative professional who writes informative and engaging articles to help brands showcase their products. They write on a range of subjects and are responsible for creating the best possible written or visual content, from blog posts to press releases both for digital and print use.
The content writer will also be responsible for proofreading and must be fluent both in English and Maltese.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies);
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services;
- Prepare well-structured drafts;
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication;
- Submit work to directors for input and approval;
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles;
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic;
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics;
- Update website content as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role (Experience as a Corporate Content Writer will be considered an asset);
- Portfolio of published articles;
- Experience doing research using multiple sources;
- Team player;
- Familiarity with web publications;
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Maltese;
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress);
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field;
- Preferably having a good eye for style, fonts, images, and tone.
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: email@example.com