As a Dealer Network and Fleet Sales Specialist, candidates will be required to play a crucial role in building, maintaining and strengthening the relationship with the dealerships. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure efficient distribution of vehicles to authorized dealers, manage inventory levels, resolve issues, and support dealers in achieving sales targets. You will be the liaison between the distributor and dealers, fostering a strong working partnership to enhance overall business performance.
- Monitor and manage vehicle inventory levels at each dealership.
- Coordinate with the procurement team to ensure a smooth flow of vehicles to meet market demands.
- Analyze sales trends and customer preferences to optimize inventory assortment.
2.Expansion of Dealer Network:
- Identify potential car dealerships that align with our brand and values. Utilize various resources, including industry databases, market contacts, and leads generation tools, to create a comprehensive list of prospective dealers.
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with potential dealers, attending industry events, and fostering connections with key stakeholders. Build rapport and trust to convince dealers to partner with our company.
- Collaborate with internal teams to provide adequate support to dealers, assisting them in driving sales, improving marketing efforts, and maximizing profitability.
- Provide guidance and assistance to dealerships on sales strategies, marketing initiatives, and best practices.
- Address dealers’ concerns, questions, and feedback promptly and professionally.
- Conduct regular meetings with dealers to discuss sales performance, marketing campaigns, and business growth opportunities.
4.Training and Development:
- Organize training sessions for dealer staff to enhance product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Educate dealers on the latest car models, features, and technology to improve their ability to serve customers effectively.
- Conduct market research to identify potential new dealerships and growth opportunities.
- Stay updated on competitors’ activities and industry trends to suggest improve business strategies.
6.Sales Performance Evaluation:
- Track dealer performance metrics, including sales targets, customer satisfaction, and inventory turnover.
- Generate reports to analyze data and identify areas for improvement and areas of success.
- Maintain accurate records of dealer agreements, contracts, and related documentation.
- Collaborate on administrative tasks such as order processing, invoicing, and claims processing.
8.Compliance and Ethics:
- Ensure all dealers adhere to the company’s policies, guidelines, and ethical standards.
- Address any compliance-related issues promptly and escalate them to the appropriate departments if necessary.Top of Form
- Previous experience in the automotive industry or dealer network management is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Willingness to travel regularly to visit dealerships within the assigned region.
- Understanding of automotive market dynamics and trends.
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: email@example.com.