Scope of the Role:
As a result of its growth iGo is looking for a Trip Dispatcher. If you are an organized individual and have an eye for detail, then this opportunity is tailored for you.
- Manage, allocate, assign and prioritize cab bookings to ensure all jobs are dispatched in a timely manner;
- Work efficiently, wisely and very organized;
- Attend to inquiries from cab drivers;
- Inspecting cabs for any damages;
- Preparing roster for cab drivers;
- Monitor call queues and assist in answering incoming calls;
- Assist in training, coaching & mentoring other employees;
- Obtain and confirm the necessary information from the customer regarding their booking, record all data accurately and dispatch the job to the fleet;
- Provide customers with fare prices.
- Substantial previous customer service experience;
- Developed decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Proven negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to remain calm, manage stress and work under pressure;
- Work accurately and efficiently with the ability to multitask;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Good computer & touch typing skills;
- Clean criminal record.
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: email@example.com.