Under the guidance of the Group Financial Controller and reporting to the Senior Accounts staff, the Accounts Clerk is responsible for providing accounting and clerical support including assistance to other Accounts Department personnel.
- Updating client accounting records;
- Supplier invoice entry;
- Processing and posting of payments;
- Supplier statement reconciliations;
- Other postings in the accounting system;
- General ‘Group’ office duties including filing;
- Bank Reconciliations;
- Assist the Accounts Department as needed;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- A minimum O-level standard of education preferably including Accounts