Scope of the Role:
Famalco is currently seeking to recruit a General Manager based in Dublin, Ireland with an automotive background to manage the Car Rental Business Unit operations. General Manager will be responsible for the overall strategic direction and day-to-day management of our car rental business. This critical role requires a combination of strong leadership skills.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to grow the business and meet financial targets;
- Oversee all aspects of the operations, including fleet management, customer service, sales and marketing as well as financial management;
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, employees and suppliers;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and laws;
- Implement and document and maintain company policies and procedures;
- Develop and maintain a positive and professional corporate culture, fostering employee engagement and development;
- Remain abreast with industry trends and adjust the business strategy accordingly;
- Manage the budget and finances of the business, including the preparation of financial statements and reports;
- Provide regular reports and updates to the board of directors.
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field, Master’s degree considered an asset;
- Proven experience with a minimum of 2 years working as a Managing Director or other senior managerial position;
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans;
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company;
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance;
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills;
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Ready to travel.
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: email@example.com