Scope of the Role:
Coldwell Banker is the oldest and most established residential real estate franchise system in North America and it is known as one of the most innovative, forward-thinking real estate brands today. Forming part of Famalco, a dynamic and diversified group of companies, the real estate General Manager will be responsible, target oriented, and driven to manage the day-to-day operations and performance of the business. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in real estate management, and a proven track record of successfully record of selling properties.
- Developing and implementing strategies to increase revenue and profit;
- Managing the day–to–day operations of the company including, marketing, CRM, and assisting agents to close deals;
- Set clear objectives and KPIs for all employees and self-employed;
- Identifying and implementing cost-saving measures to improve financial performance, whilst ensuring that budgets are used strategically to increase sales;
- Liaising with HR and Quality Assurance at the Head office to document, implement and maintain company policies;
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations including FIAU regulations with regard to due diligence;
- Keep constantly updated with government incentives and monitor the market to adapt to any shifts and trends;
- Preparing and managing budgets and other reports to present to the managing directors;
- Responsible for the hiring of property sales and letting consultants and ensuring that they are trained and knowledgeable;
- Performing other duties as assigned by the board of directors.
- Degree in Management/ Business Administration or equivalent;
- In possession of a valid real estate branch manager license;
- Clean police conduct;
- Clean and valid driving license;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org