Scope of the Role:
Famalco is looking to engage the services of a full time General Manager for Finest Human Capital (FHC) – the group’s Human Resources division. The responsibilities include the design and evaluation of career plans, strategically develop and the execution of a group wide HR strategy, development of talent acquisition, retention strategies and promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion at the workplace. The selected candidate will ultimately lead all training, talent acquisition and career development activities of Famalco.
- Formulate career development plans;
- Develop and lead the implementation of a new people and culture strategy for Famalco;
- Promote inclusion, diversity and equal opportunities at the workplace;
- Lead all employer branding efforts;
- Payroll management and control;
- Evaluate training and development programs;
- Ensure that the Group’s recruitment, on-boarding and management procedures are effective and in line with the goals and business objectives of Famalco;
- Develop HR policies for all divisions/business units within the Group;
- Continuously analyze the effectiveness of Famalco’s HR procedures and tools;
- Track HR metrics e.g. cost per hire and retention rates;
- Measure the effectiveness of the Group’s compensation and remuneration and recommend improvements;
- Formulate talent acquisition and retention strategies to develop a solid pipeline for future needs and succession planning.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in similar roles;
- Experience in HR strategic planning;
- A degree and/or equivalent in HR Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field;
- Excellent leadership, problem solving and communication skills;
- Ability to interact across all levels of the organization;
- Good understanding of employment legislation.
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org