Scope of the Role:
The General Manager will be leading the day-to-day operations of Fruitland Co. Ltd which forms part of the dynamic and diversified organization, Famalco Holdings Ltd. The main responsibility of the GM is to develop and maintain a standard of work, hire new team members and business develops our products for the B2B and B2C sectors.
- Overseeing the organization’s business activities whilst developing and implementing strategies for growth;
- Liaising with Head Office in maintaining relationships with clients, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives;
- Liaising with the local HR to push talent acquisition;
- Driving strategic meetings within the team to help set program direction and priorities;
- Assisting in marketing to continuously promote brand awareness and brand growth;
- Working closely with the HR team and Quality Assurance department to set policies and processes;
- Preparing regular reports for the director.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in Italian, Maltese & English;
- Extremely organized, and a strong work ethic with a can-do attitude;
- Interpersonal skills, and meticulous attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Business Management or masters in business administration or equivalent;
- Previous experience as a General Manager;
- Experience with budgeting, revenue, and forecasting;
- Proven leadership qualities.
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: email@example.com