The Human Resources Senior Manager plays a critical role in overseeing and managing the HR functions within the group of companies. This position requires a seasoned HR professional with extensive experience in various HR disciplines, a strong understanding of employment regulations, and exceptional leadership skills. The Group HR Manager will collaborate with the management team to align HR strategies with business objectives, drive employee engagement, and ensure the organization’s human capital is effectively managed and developed.Key Responsibilities:
- Strategic Leadership: Provide strategic direction to the HR department and collaborate with senior management to develop HR strategies that support business objectives, promote growth, and ensure a positive employee experience.
- Team Management: Management of the HR team including recruitment, training, performance evaluation, and professional development. Foster a collaborative and high-performing team culture.
- Talent Acquisition and Management: Oversee the recruitment process, including sourcing, interviewing, and selection of top-tier talent. Develop and implement effective onboarding processes to ensure new employees are set up for success.
- Employee Relations: Serve as a point of contact for employee concerns, ensuring fair and consistent application of company policies. Provide guidance on conflict resolution and employee performance matters.
- Performance Management: Develop and manage performance appraisal processes, providing guidance to managers on setting performance goals, conducting reviews, and implementing performance improvement plans.
- Compensation and Benefits: Collaborate with the respective team managers to design and maintain competitive compensation and benefits programs that attract and retain top talent while adhering to company budget and industry standards.
- Learning and Development: Identify training and development needs across the organization and implement initiatives to enhance employee skills and knowledge. Oversee the creation of training programs, workshops, and career development opportunities.
- Employee Engagement: Develop and execute strategies to enhance employee engagement, morale, and workplace culture. Implement initiatives such as employee recognition programs, wellness initiatives, and feedback mechanisms.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with relevant employment laws, regulations, and company policies. Stay informed about legal changes that may impact HR practices and proactively address any compliance issues.
- HR Metrics and Reporting: Develop and track key HR metrics to measure the effectiveness of HR programs and initiatives. Provide regular reports to senior management on HR performance and trends.
- Qualification in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- HR experience, with at least 3 years in a leadership or managerial role.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and developing high-performing HR teams.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing HR strategies and programs.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to align HR initiatives with business objectives.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org