Scope of the Role:
To promote and maintain the Health and Safety culture within the company.
- Prepare and/or update health, safety, social and environmental management plans;
- Advise on various safety, social and environmental matters in respect to the related project;
- Raise awareness on health and safety issues among staff;
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventive HSSE measures;
- Initiate and Conduct HSSE training;
- Inspect work sites and personnel on regular basis;
- Record and investigate incidents;
- Coordinate the development of HSSE Policies and procedures.
- A qualification in Health and Safety;
- Compliant with HSSE Policies and Procedures;
- 5 years’ proven experience in a similar role;
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in Public Speaking;
- Must possess strong reporting skills;
- A self-driven individual;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs.
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org