Scope of the Role:
This position entails that one is responsible for the safe transportation and delivery of various goods to our customer sites on schedule, whilst adhering to company safety regulations as well as European laws/guidelines. In addition to the latter, the candidate will also be expected to un/load goods and to complete all required documentation according to the stipulated procedures.
- Dealing with our clients’ suppliers;
- Checking goods when loading or unloading;
- Upkeep of the truck – diesel, cleanliness, frigo is functioning, tyres are in good condition;
- Personal Health and Safety;
- Manage time to ensure deliveries are carried out in a timely manner;
- Frequent contact with service center personnel in a fast-paced and deadline oriented environment
- Must maintain high level of accuracy;
- Must demonstrate effective customer relations skills.
- Minimum of 2 years hauling experience;
- Possess a clean driving license in C+E;
- CPC and ADR certification would be considered an asset;
- Good command of English and Italian.
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: email@example.com