Scope of the Role:
The Office Administrator, is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support in order to ensure effective and efficient administrative operations.
- Perform a variety of routine clerical duties and responsibilities including record keeping and reporting for assigned areas;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date office files and records for assigned areas;
- Provide general administration support to your assigned business units;
- Perform related duties as required.
- A minimum O-level standard of education;
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information;
- Knowledgeable in basic computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and databases;
- Effective organizational skills;
- Effective written & communications skills;
- Be flexible;
- Maltese and Italian speaking is a requirement.
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org