Do you have a passion for the retail and hospitality industry? Are you looking for a fun filled Leadership role that will enhance your career and provide you with excellent growth? We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Team Leader for existing and upcoming ventures.
The Operations Team Leader will be responsible for the day to day operations whilst also be assigned other related projects. This is not a desk position, but focusses on the front line connecting with customers, suppliers and partners. The successful person for this position will need to act fast, be firm, fair and flexible at all times, whilst enjoying being hands on and assist in developing people. On day to day basis the Operations Team Leader will be carrying out the below non exhaustive tasks.
- Providing leadership for the team to ensure a world class customer experience.
- Being responsible for the day to day operational running.
- Managing inventory and stock control for the stores / establishments and ordering of goods.
- Working closely with the Operations Leader and other leaders to ensure that all requirements, tasks, projects are completed in set time frames.
- Assist with staff rotas in line with budgeted hours.
- Manage the team, ensuring that everyone is aware of their daily duties.
Requirements and Experience
If you have experience in running a shift in retail/hospitality then this is an advantage but not essential – if you have the right attitude we can provide you with all the training you will need! Management experience is not essential as training is provided however strong Team Leader experience as a minimum is an advantage.
Candidate must be fully flexible in working hours and may be required to cover various shifts including weekends and evenings.