Scope of the Role:
Famalco Group offers a diverse range of products and services such as logistics fruit trading, property development, real estate, retail and hospitality, automotive dealership, excavation and demolition works, and renewable energy services both in Malta and overseas; It is also the local representative of some of the world’s leading brands. We are now seeking to recruit a talented Payroll Clerk to calculate and issue monthly payroll to employees in accordance with Maltese Employment Law.
- Verify time & attendance records, absence management and reporting;
- Record payroll data in Shireburn Software System;
- Updating of personal employees’ records, other periodic-ad hoc reporting as per internal and regulatory requirements;
- Organizational support to the HR Team Leader including HR metrics, organizational charts, – Probation Reports.
- A Post-Secondary level of education;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience and competency in working on Shireburn payroll systems;
- Knowledge and experience of employment law regulations, non-EU procedures and general HR best practices;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- A good eye for detail;
- Organized and meticulous;
- The ability to work autonomously and independently with responsibility while liasing with the HR Team Leader and other members of the team.
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org