Famalco Group is looking to recruit a Payroll Executive to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will assist in servicing local and international clients with their accounting and payroll tasks. The successful candidate will form part of a young team and will work on a range of clients operating in a diverse range of industries.
- Posting transactions in the nominal, receivables and payable s ledger in Sage Accounting software;
- Inputting of adjustments including credit notes, reversals and journals;
- Monthly payroll execution;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Payroll reconciliations;
- Preparation of vat returns;
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Applicants must have a minimum A Level qualification in Accounting or be in possession of the AAT qualifications.
Minimum Accounting Experience Required:
- Applicants must ideally have one to two years’ of experience working in a similar environment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have good knowledge of all Microsoft applications, particularly Excel;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese;
- Be able to work on own initiative and within a team environment;
- Be willing to learn and adapt to new methodologies.