Scope of the role:
Century 21 Zenith Realty is one of the world’s largest networks of estate agents, with around 10,000 offices and 130,000 sales professionals spanning 80 countries worldwide. At Century 21, we never compromise on our dedication to achieving the best results for our clients who buy and sell real estate. Our wealth of experience and customer-oriented service continually brings people back to Century 21. With thousands of offices around the world, we’ve developed an unparalleled understanding of how people want to buy, sell and rent a property. It’s our pleasure to share what we know and give you the best advice possible while endeavoring to ensure the experience is nothing but exceptional.
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM TODAY!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED PROPERTY PROFESSIONALS
IF YOU DREAM BIG, COME AND BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH US!
✓ We guarantee the highest commission rates on the island
✓ Unlimited income
✓ Fast-moving career
✓ Flexible hours
✓ Inhouse regular training & mentoring
✓ Latest systems and technologies to work with
✓ A large clients and properties database at your disposal
✓ A fun and dynamic work environment
- Consults with clients to understand their real estate needs;
- Gathers provides, and explains details of current market conditions, pricing, legal requirements, and similar information;
- Assists selling clients with pricing based on current market values;
- Assists clients with staging properties for sale; hosts open houses and other promotional events;
- Arranges or take professional photography of properties for sale, highlighting appropriate features and attributes;
- Assists purchasing clients with identifying properties that meet their needs based on location, size, price, amenities, and other characteristics;
- Shows properties to clients, answering (or finding answers to) questions about the property;
- Assists clients (buying and selling) with the offer process, coordinating offers and counteroffers with the other party’s agents;
- Ensures that terms and conditions of purchase agreements such as loans and planning authority permits are met before closing dates;
- Ensures that paperwork is completed accurately and on time; corrects any errors or omissions;
- Coordinates activities required for property closing including document signing and fund
- Ensures that s/he is available to assist our clients during the execution of the Promise and Deed of Sale
- Maintains knowledge of the housing market, anticipated developments, and other matters of client interest and concern;
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal communication skills both in English and Maltese;
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Thorough understanding of the real estate market and the laws, regulations, and best practices involved in real estate transactions;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software;
- Must own a car and have a clean driving license;
- A valid real estate agent license is required.
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org