Scope of the Role:
To source, attract and hire job candidates for Company’s Open Positions.
- Conduct Confidential Interviews;
- Define Job Descriptions;
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels;
- Develop a sustainable candidate strategy;
- Research into recruitment market place;
- Present Short-listed candidates;
- Responsible for the onboarding process such as contract of employment and work permits.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in recruiting or similar HR Role;
- Good understanding of recruitment processes;
- Proficient in candidates selection methods;
- Good understanding of Employer Branding;
- Possess Problem-Solving Skills;
- A team player;
- Good Interpersonal, Presentation and Communication Skills;
- Excellent Time-Management Skills;
- Proficient in written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
Written applications including your current C.V. should be sent, in the strictest confidence to: email@example.com