- Dispatching workload;
- Ensuring all briefs are dispatched in the studio based on personnel’s strengths and skills;
- Creating a work ow structure;
- Reviewing daily work and schedule of the creative department;
- Ensuring work is delivered before deadlines;
- Compiling studio schedules and developing road map for projects;
- Updating studio schedules regularly, keeping all departments informed about project status;
- Managing annual leaves of employees;
- Updating clients about job status;
- Keep track of quotes and invoices.
- Efficient verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Advanced knowledge of design and production software;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Team player;
- Ability to meet deadlines under stressful environments;
- Motivate the team with a wide range of fields;
- Meticulous attention to detail and possess problem-solving skills;
- A successful candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, sales, business or any similar field and at least 2 years experience as a studio manager in an advertising agency.
If you think you are the right fit, kindly send your complete CV to email@example.com.