The Trailer & Truck driver is responsible for the safe transportation and delivery of various goods to customer sites on schedule, whilst adhering to company safety regulations as well as European laws/guidelines. In addition the driver will also be expected to un/load goods and to complete all required documentation according to the stipulated procedures.
- Trailer & Truck drivers are responsible for loading, unloading, preparing, cleaning, and operating a vehicle for delivery duties,
- Receive payments from clients once they deliver products,
- Delivering items,
- Inspecting vehicle prior to operation,
- Loading and unloading products,
- Resolving clients´ complaints,
- Driving vehicles through different routes,
- Personal and Public Health and Safety,
- Manage time to ensure deliveries in a timely manner,
- Frequent contact with service center personnel in a fast-paced and deadline oriented environment.
- Minimum of 2 years hauling experience.
- Possess a clean driving license in C1+E. CPC and ADR certification would be considered as an asset during evaluation,
- Good command of English. Other languages would be considered as an asset,
- Mechanical knowledge and upkeep of the truck (diesel, cleanliness, reefer equipment function, tyre condition etc.).
- Highly accurate,
- Effective customer relation skills.